i escape

Site about alternative gadgets and stuffs. Future is Now

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
August 25, 2009

Segway's Little Sister: The eniCycle

Posted by EscapeDigitalMedia


The eniCycle was designed by Aleksander Polutnik and is the lovechild of a Segway and whatever the hell this tihng is. And I, for one, would totally ride it. Without a helmet. I'm bad!

The EniCycle is powered by an electric 1000 watt hub motor that you lean forward to set into motion--just like a Segway. Measuring your vertical angle 100 times a second, the gyroscopes make adjustments to help keep you balanced.

Not only would I ride the hell out of this thing, I would do it juggling bears. And not just because I'm hardcore, but because I'm classically trained for the circus. Just sayin', I can eat fire (now booking birthday parties).

Q: What did the snail riding the turtle say?
A: WHEEEEEEEE!

See the video of the uni in action.

[geekologie]

0 comments: